VLF Receiver Software Toolkit
A modular software toolkit for VLF radio signal processing and storage.
- Command line driven, scripted processing;
- Precision timestamped capture and processing;
- Streamable packeted signal streams;
- Whistler detection;
- Signal database;
- TOGA measurement;
- Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD;
- Open source;
- Real-time, post-processing, or simulations;
- Distributed pipelines, built-in networking;
- SID monitoring with phase and bearing;
- Runs on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone;
- SDR-IQ and RTL2832U;
This software is released under the
Simplified BSD license.
Download the latest version: vlfrx-tools-0.7h.tgz.
All in a single page, here.
Maintained by Paul Nicholson,